I need to hear from you!
In your comments to this post, you will be "a critic." I'd like to hear your opinion about Google Docs and the project. What were some of the things that you liked (about both)? What were things that you didn't like (about both)? Do you have any suggestions on how this project might be improved?
I think Google docs is okay for some personal use, like if you have to share a document or need to access it off of another computer. I think it is slow though, and somewhat hard to work with.
ReplyDeleteI feel that the project was good, but kind of loose structured. Overall I kind of liked it.
I liked how I could access my documents on Google Docs from any computer without sending them in attachments on my email. I learned some different facts about distracted driving. I didn't like how Google Docs didn't really let you move your pictures where ever you wanted to put them. I didn't like the project because at first, some of the instructions weren't very clear.
ReplyDeleteI dont like anyhting about Google Docs. I think that is horrible and should never have been created.
ReplyDeleteI think the project was intresting to learn facts about. It is cool to use Google Docs to share a project instead of printing out papers. the only thing I didn't like is that the Power Point didn't have spell check.
ReplyDeleteGoogle Docs is a very nice tool to use if you are working on a project with a partner, at different times. It was really slow most of the time. I did like that multiple people could have it on their computer at once though. The project was alright. It taught us a lot about drugs and the dangers of distracted driving. I didn't like how everyone had the same stuff about the topics. It was really repetative. I would suggest that there be more topics. Maybe use of technology in schools or some other appropriate topic.
ReplyDeleteGoogle doc has some nice things and bad things.It was nice tyhat could acess it from home on my computer, but the quality of it at school was terrible. the programs on it didnt have many options. but fact that you could share it was great.
ReplyDeleteI don't really like to use google docs because everytime I worked on/started a project it would mess up the text and it just wouldn't work for me, I don't know if it has anything to do with my computer but it just gave me problems so I created my projects using the computer's microsoft power point and not google docs, but being able to access your documents from any computer was great, plus you could share them).
ReplyDeleteI liked google docs because you can access it at home and share docs with partners. i dont like it because its slow and you there isnt alot of backrounds. the project was cool because it wasted time and was informational.
ReplyDeleteI like how you can have more than one person working on the project at one time from anywhere but it is very slow. I also like being able to share it with so many poeple with ease.
ReplyDeleteI liked the fact that google docs is real time. I also liked how the project made it easy to work together and split the work easy. I didn’t like how we had to do as survey, and how you couldn’t manipulate the data to show what you want. I would put up more topics so you can do one newsletter on one thing, like all on driving or all on drugs.
ReplyDeleteI think that google docs are convinient because, you can access your documents from school and home without saving your paper on a flashdrive. The one downside to google docs is that it does not have as many applications and you dont have a variety of actions like the Window Microsoft programs do. So now wile the google docs are more convinient, the Microsoft docs are more intricate and diverse.
ReplyDeleteI like Google Docs because you can share it with your friends, or partners, and you can access it from any computer. The project was difficult; the thing I didn't like about it was that the articles had to be 200 words long. Google Docs is slow and sometimes doesn't upload right.
ReplyDeleteI really liked google docs because it was easy to access information without using that specific computer. And it really was easy to work on the same documents at once. I didnt really like how slow it took to put pictures on and to type.
ReplyDeleteI really do like Google docs, I think the fact that you can access this from anywhere on your computer plus you get to share and edit with other peoples stuff. This project was alright, there were a lot of things we needed to accomplish but that what made Google docs so important. I could access my project and work on it at home so I wouldn’t feel the pressure of being rushed in class. One of the only things I didn’t like about Google docs was that it was really slow. You had to wait a while before your projects would come up. I don’t really think there was anything that I can think of that could have been improved.
ReplyDeletei really liked google docs...because you will be able to pull it up on ANY computer and it automatically saves
ReplyDeleteI really liked google doc beacause it was easy to access information and easy to use. Also it was easy to work on the same documents at once. The only thing i didnt like was sometimes it was really slow.
ReplyDeleteI like google docs, its like microsoft word, excel,and powerpoint all combined. It is also easy to use and more efficient then paper. I like the fact that you can share your documents with a friend and that it saves automatically. The othe cool thing is that you dont need a flash-drive, you can go home, pull up google docs, and there is all of your saved work that you did in school.
ReplyDeleteI liked the project because it taught me more about distracted driving. I did not like the amount of work we had to do though. This project might be improved by cutting out the amount of words we had to have for the document.
i like google docs. its easy and well to work with. You can share with others and i like that the most.
ReplyDeleteI didnt mind doing the project, it was pretty easy. I like googke docs because you can share the document with who your doing it with, an that way you can work on it at the same time. So i like google docs.
ReplyDeleteGoogle Docs was helpful, it allowed me to work on the project at home instead of having to use a usb drive. The project was alright, it allowed us to learn how to use Docs. I liked the project because we worked with partners which made it fun. I didnt like how the program ran slow sometimes, but the project wasn't that bad. A suggestion maybe we could pick a topic about things we dont know much about, we already do a lot of projects about drugs.
ReplyDeleteGoogle docs is extreamly slow and sometimes frustrating, but it is helpful for partner work and it is easy to work on the same project from different locations. I liked the project because we got to work with partners and it made it more enjoyable. A suggestion I have is that we could pick out own topic, or at least have a few other categories to choose from.
ReplyDelete