Thursday, March 31, 2011

Project: Using Google Docs

Yesterday, we began working on a project related to Google Docs. You are to work with a partner - the person that shares your desk - and create a newsletter, survey (form), spreadsheet, and presentation related to Drug Awareness or Distracted Driving. You will find the details here: Using Google Docs.  The project should be completed by the end of the hour on Friday, April 1.

Please utilize the comments section to ask and respond to questions.

3 comments:

  1. I have worked with google docs in my online a for Mrs. Lang, we have done research projects and much more on it. I think we could use google docs on any other classes because you can share them, and can easily work on a project together, or on any writings with another student, or even with taking notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I have just learned in the past few days is that google docs is a great tool. I never worked with it or never even heard of the tool before but it is working great for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many questions have to be on the form?

    ReplyDelete